Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Congressman Trey Gowdy

Representing the 4th District of South Carolina


If you would like my help with a military issue, I will need your written authorization in order to help with an issue. The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that I have your written consent before contacting federal agencies about your situation. You can print out this Authorization Form. After completing the form, return it to one of my district offices. The contact information is at the bottom of the form.