A summer congressional internship in my Washington, DC office is an exciting and rewarding experience. Our office offers internships for the summer, lasting June through August. Our interns have the unique opportunity to engage in constituent services and observe the legislative process from an insider’s point of view.
For interested applicants with a spirit of service and interest in the legislative process, please consider the following requirements and submit a completed application packet with all necessary materials by the deadline indicated below.
- Rising Junior or Senior class standing
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- 3 letters of recommendation, including 2 from college or high school professors
- Demonstrated record of community service
- Completion of application below
- Submission of résumé, cover letter and University transcript
Summer: June-August, Deadline: March 3
Official document can be sent to:
Rep. Trey Gowdy
Attn: Intern Coordinator
2418 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515-4004
If you would like more information on Congressional Internships—please contact our office.